Like I said, Burton has done it before. But tonight I didn't hear it myself....
Trash talk and taunting are just a part of the game. It obviously worked, pound lost their composure as a result.
Look at VT this year, they are a perfect example of how a good team uses trash talk and taunting.
The Canes won at least 2 titles out of the 5 on trash talk alone. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Like I said, Burton has done it before. But tonight I didn't hear it myself....
Equal time will be given for rebuttal
you don't see it from all the teams...depends on the coach i guess.
I personally don't agree with it(trashtalking). Your play should speak for you. but hey, that's just me...
Equal time will be given for rebuttal
Why do you talk bad about one team when both do it [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Just kidding.
I didn't see it but I repeat, I hate that stuff, no matter who does it
What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it.
I hope Zo keeps up the swagger, I personally love it. Nobody ever said football is a gentleman's sport.
Mega, I disagree with you 110%. Nothing wrong with celebrating but taunting and that junk doesn't need to happen.
Act like you have done it before, smack a guy in the mouth, help him up so you can smack him again. If you're that dang good, they'll realize it without you telling them you're that good.
What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it.
Amen.
[url="http://i.a.cnn.net/si/2007/scorecard/02/01/sterger.roadtrip/p1_sterger.jpg"]http://i.a.cnn.net/si/2007/scorecard/02/01/sterger.roadtrip/p1_sterger.jpg[/url]
Its a great form of intimidation. Head games are a big part of football. A lot of the game is mental and it gives you that mental edge. So many great teams that come to mind, obviously they were all discipled which is first and foremost but if you can intimidate the opposition while staying focused and disciplined, you have a great chance to win. Look at the Ravens squad, Ray Lewis had teams so scared that it played right into their hands. Im tellin ya, intimidation is a huge advantage.
i don't think the player in question is scaring anybody.
Bookmarks